THE MOST ADVANCED DICTATION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) software is an integrated software system designed to increase efficiency in the dictation and transcription workflow. By using ODMS, authors and transcriptionists can effectively manage and share dictation files and documents.
ODMS allows authors to easily download dictation files onto a computer, and share them instantly with transcriptionists through local networks, FTP or email. Automatic 256-bit file encryption boosts security, and individual files or entire folders can be password-protected.
ODMS consists of multiple modules, each specifically designed to cater to the needs of different users. Authors, transcriptionists and system administrators can each utilize their respective modules to carry out tasks and manage their dictation workflow.
The administration modules are only available in the ODMS Workgroup Mode and will be supplied on a separate CD and respective license numbers. The dictation & transcription modules for clients are available in both Workgroup and Standalone modes. They are supplied on a CD, and a license included with the device or transcription kit.
ODMS R6 Dictation software is supplied with DS-7000/DS-3500. This is used for downloading dictation files, configuring the device and transcribing files with the voice recognition features.
ODMS R6 Transcription software is supplied with the AS-7000 transcription kit. This module is used for transcribing documents, managing dictations and correcting documents using the voice recognition features.
A small client-side module used for automatically downloading dictations from supported Olympus devices. No License is required to use this software. This module does not have voice recognition or playback features.
ADMINISTRATOR CD CONTENTS
The ODMS Administration CD contains all of the tools required to install, customize, and manage an ODMS environment in Workgroup mode. The software is supplied separately and is a required component of an ODMS Workgroup mode environment.
ODMS Administration CD consists of the following components:
- System Configuration Program (With license)
- License Manager (With License)
- Terminal Service Client Virtual Driver
- Citrix Client Virtual Driver
- Repository Service
- Standalone System: Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
- Workgroup System: Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, Server 2003 SP2, Server 2003 R2 SP2, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012)
- Microsoft Windows XP: 1 GHz or higher
- Vista: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 7: 1 GHz or higher
- Server 2003: 1 GHz or higher
- Server 2008: 2 GHz or higher
- Microsoft Windows XP: 256 MB or higher
- Vista: 1 GB or higher;
- Windows 7: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Windows 8: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Server 2003: 256 MB or higher
- Server 2008: 2 GB or higher
- With the Dictation Module and Transcription Module: A Microsoft WDM- or MME-compliant and Windows-compatible sound device
Virtual Environment Platform (Workgroup System only)
- Windows Terminal Services: Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 Terminal Services (requires separate RDS[TS] CAL license), Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 RemoteApp (requires separate RDS CAL license)
- Citrix Presentation Server: Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 (requires Citrix Online Plugin 12.0.0 or higher), XenApp 5/6/6.5 (requires Citrix Online Plugin 12.0.0 or higher), XenDesktop 4/5/5.6
- VMware: VMware View 4.5/5
- Send finished dictation by e-mail or FTP manually or automatically
Playback & Recording
- DSS/WAV/WMA/MP3 playback
- DSS/WMA/WAV recording
- DSS Pro encryption recording
- Speed/Tone/Noise cancel/Volume control
- Insert/Overwrite mode
- Set index mark
- Automatic software update via internet
- Device option settings
- Device menu settings
- Assign function to programmable button
- Directrec configuration
- Device customization
- Assign function to programmable button
- Exchange button/slide switch function
- Encryption password setting to individual folder
- Automatic download of individual folder at device plug-in
- Automatic file format conversion (DSS, DS2, WAV, WMA) at download
- License Manager
- Multiple license management: Pro R5 and ODMS
- Concurrent license: Pro R5 and ODMS
System Configuration Program
- User profile management: Pro R5 and ODMS
- Group profile management
- Virtual environment
- Citrix XenDesktop: Ver 4/5
- Citrix XenApp: Ver 5/6
- Citrix Presentation Server: Ver 4.5
- Citrix client virtual driver
Other Technical Data
- HDD space: At least 2 GB of free space
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Drive: CD-ROM drive installed
- Display: 1024 x 768 pixel resolution or higher, 65,536 colors or more (16.77 million colors or more recommended)
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (with the latest Service Pack applied)
- USB: With the Dictation Module and Transcription Module; one or more USB ports available
Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) software
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.